Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

Here is a picture of the condition of our house after a three day weekend. I think I need some professional help! Just kidding.

We had a nice Conference Weekend. Megan is doing a service project as part of Her National Honor Society requirements. She is making baby hats to donate to Women's Shelters or Hospitals around the valley. She made about 6 while she watched conference.

Between sessions we set up our Lasso Golf Game(ladder ball) and had fun playing that. Emma kept trying to hit me instead of the bar she was supposed to be aiming for. But it was lots of fun anyway.

We had a nice time together as a family this weekend. It's amazing that 18 years ago, Dave and I sat on the grass outside of the Tabernacle and had a picnic and listened to conference. It was fun to remember that time long ago and the funny sunburn I got on 1/2 of my shin (where my dress didn't cover). Things sure have changed since then.

0 comments: