Thursday, April 3, 2008

No April Fool?


I'm usually pretty good at thinking up a good April Fools joke or two. For some reason I just wasn't in the mood this year. I guess I still pulled off an April Fools trick by not doing anything. Megan was just so sure something was going to happen. Her anticipation of a trick was funnier to watch than an actual trick.
Their favorite April Fools was when I said I messed up dinner and so we would have to eat cake instead. I had made the meatloaf in cake pans and had frosted it with mashed potatoes. It looked really convincing. I had also put jello in their cups so when they tried to take a drink, nothing came out. They still request meatloaf cake to this day.

Spring Break was last week for us. We didn't do too much since we did the Disneyland trip earlier this month. We went to the movies and to the Science Museum. The kids mostly just played video games and watched movies. Megan is obsessed with Phantom of the Opera now (Thanks a lot Terri). She has downloaded all the music and just checked out the book. She watches the movie every day. I guess there's worse things she could be obsessed with (boys).

The picture I posted here is from a couple years ago when we went to visit Ann's Family in Washington. We went to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry while we were there. I forgot my camera when we went to the Science Museum here over Spring Break, so this is a good substitute picture.

0 comments: