Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flat Larry



Our local Television station has a segment every morning called, Where's Flat Larry. Larry is the Weatherman and the station wanted people to print out Flat Larry and take him along on their adventures. We printed him out and made some Mickey Mouse ears for him too. We took him with us to Disneyland and then uploaded our picture to the News Station. This morning while I was watching the news, our picture was featured. I was surprised to see it because I thought they might contact us first to let us know it was going to be aired. The video is of them showing our Flat Larry. Sorry the quality is so bad but it is not a Satellite station so it's pretty fuzzy. I hope you can actually see it.

1 comments:

rip said...

How cool is that! What did your kids think? I love the mickey mouse ears.