Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trekies



Last night at Mutual, Megan and Trevor painted their "suitcases" in preparation for Trek in July. They've been slowly gathering the supplies they'll need and hopefully we'll be ready to go.

I finally got my new computer up and mostly running. There are still a few bugs to work out but I'm having fun exploring all the new gadgets. Yesterday I got to talk to my Sister with my webcam. It was cool!

We had a death in the family this past weekend, Megan's Hamster Oreo lived to a ripe old age of two. She was a really nice Hamster and we will miss her. Megan was pretty sad but luckily she had a Slumber party to go to that day which kept her from dwelling on things.

The calendar just keeps filling up for the summer months. The kids are counting the days, hours and minutes for school to be out. They get out on the 29th. We'll have about one week of nothing and then the summer activities begin after that. I hope I survive.

0 comments: