Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feeling Old

Watching my sister Terri's son graduating from High School is making me feel very old. At least I've got 3 more years until Trevor graduates. Right now we're waiting to see if he will be taking Driver's Ed over the summer. Dave has taken it upon himself to teach him because He knows I would never survive the anxiety attacks that would occur if I tried to teach Trevor. I was giving him instructions on the riding lawn mower yesterday and was about to flip out, so I will gladly leave the driving lessons to Dave.




Megan leaves for YW camp tomorrow. She has been counting the days and has been packed for a couple days now. She's excited. It's going to be a little cold but at least it won't be a forest full of fire like last year.

Emma's been counting the days until Kuna Summer Fun Days starts. It's put on by our schools for the Kindergarten through 3rd grades. It's a week full of arts, crafts and science activities. It's three hours a day so it's a nice activity for kids who are starting the, "I'm bored" mantra. They use Middle School and High School kids to run the classes. Megan will be a volunteer this year.

Logan and Emma will have swim lessons the last two weeks of June and that pretty much fills up June. July is already filling up. We hope to find some time to go camping this summer. It needs to be close by though, since gas is so expensive. Luckily we have some nice areas all within an hours drive. The kids all really love camping. Me personally, I'll take a nice hotel room please.

0 comments: