Tuesday, September 16, 2008

20 Year Reunion





Wow do I feel old! I just got news of my 20 year class reunion. I've moved so many times (11) since High School that I've never gotten any of the invitations for the 5, 10 and 15 year reunions. They found me through the Classmates.com website. I love the Internet. It's been fun reading the comments posted on the website for the reunion. Another bonus is that if you comment, it links to your Blog and so I've been able to hear from long lost friends via comments on my Blog (Hi Amy). It's also been cool looking at the map that keeps track of where people are logging in from. There are people everywhere, Germany, Alaska and all over the U.S. The reunion is during Mountain Crest's Homecoming. I was expecting something in August so I was surprised to find out it was just a couple weeks away. It'll be interesting to see what everyone is doing now that they're Grown Ups. Me, I'll never grow up!

0 comments: